Four Hands Menu featuring Chef Tyson Gee and Chef Ivan Miguez at ATAS
It’s “East Meets West” at ATAS Malaysian Modern Eatery this Oct 11-12, as The RuMa Hotel and Residences and Beijing’s PuXuan Hotel and Spa collaborate for this Four Hands Menu.
Sample Malaysian heirloom ingredients, done up in French cuisine courtesy of ATAS’ Executive Chef Tyson Gee and Executive Chef Ivan Miguez from PuXuan’s Rive Gauche.
Enjoy this exclusive 7-course delight, complete with a complimentary glass of Prosecco, for two nights only.
4 Hands Dinner Featuring
Chef Tyson Gee, The Ruma Hotel and Residences
Chef Ivan Miguez, The Puxuan Hotel and Spa
Autumn Truffle-Egg Yolk-Shiitake
M2 Short Rib-Soy Glaze-Pomme Puree
White Pepper-Keluat Honey-Ice Cream
with a complimentary glass of Prosecco
[vc_single_image image=”112793″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Get your seat at the table today, select your preferred date upon check-out!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.