Four Hands Wine Pairing Dinner with MasterChef Asia Judge Audra Morrice & Daniel Yap @GOODDAM
Experience the wonder of what a combination of fresh produce and superb cooking can bring to the table with MasterChef Asia Judge Audra Morrice and Gooddam owner Chef Daniel Yap.
The specially-crafted six-course menu paired with five wines, is a mix of signature dishes from Audra’s cookbook and Daniel’s restaurant favourites, all fused together by a common underlying philosophy – utilise the freshest seasonal produce available locally.
If you’re a food lover, you don’t want to miss out on Audra’s first cooking expedition to Kuala Lumpur.
[vc_single_image image=”116496″ alignment=”center”]
Audra Morrice, MasterChef Singapore Judge x Chef Daniel Yap
T’lur Caviar, Carbonated Cucumber, Kaffir Lime Cream
Liver Mousse Macaron, Raspberry, Beetroot
Betel Leaf Wrap, Dried Fig, Pomelo
SOURDOUGH Bread with Butter & Gula Melaka
Fondutta Alla Valdostana, Grilled Abalone Mushroom, Bresaola Crisp
Fattoria del Pino Rosso di Montalcino
Kingfish Crudo, Belimbing Buluh, Baby Coriander
Santa Macarena Sauvignon Blanc
Confit Barramundi, Sauce of Clam & Parsley, Skin Chips
Mont Rocher Viognier
Beef Short Rib, Tamarind Glaze, Seasonal Greens
Paolo Leo Primitivo di Manduria
Coconut & Kelulut Honey Ice Cream, ‘Kueh Dadar’
Note: Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies. Substitute is subject to availability.
[vc_single_image image=”116358″ alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.