Free Flow Hakutsuru Sake at Yaki-Ari
Come enjoy for the first time ever a free flow of Hakutsuru Sake for 3 hours at Yaki-Ari in Hartamas (last order to start is at 9:30pm). You will receive a plate of fried river shrimp to pair with you Hakutsuru Sake!
Yaki Ari specializes in all Yaki’s, from Yakitori, Teppanyaki, Yakiniku or Sukiyaki. Catering to all guest from families to business and we have a wide range of sake’s and sochu’s available.
Select your preferred date to toast; either 31st January or 1st February 2019 upon the check-out page.
*T&C – 1 tickets offers you a free flow of Hakutsuru sake for only 3 hours (last time to start is at 9:30pm). If you wish to continue the free flow then this can be paid for at Yaki-Ari.[vc_single_image image=”5880″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.