French Etiquette Dinner at Chez Gaston
Are you curious to know the reason why the knife is always placed on the right side of the plate? Join protocol expert, Mr Olivier Cane for an educational pairing dinner where you will learn all the secrets of the French etiquette and “art de la table”.
This light-hearted event will give you all the keys to understand and adopt the intricate French etiquette rules. Chef Florian’s delicate French cuisine will expertly be paired with “crème de la crème” champagne from Houses Perrier-Jouët and Mumm, followed by a traditional digestive Martell cognac.
The 18th edition of Le French Festival (LFF), presented by G.H. Mumm, is making a comeback this year from 4th April to 12th May – bringing along a month filled with a brand new and captivating line-up of French films and mouth-watering gastronomic events.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.