French Wine Dinner at Soleil Restaurant
Soleil Restaurant & Wine Bar invites you to dine on a special 5-course wine and food pairing event, and discover their new wine labels, imported directly from France.
Sit down to a special menu of delectable dishes, from duck pate with beetroot and truffle dressing; or beef short rib with black olives, fennel and piquillo pepper.
Highlights include the second wine of Chateau Larrivet Haut Brion, from the 2015 vintage; and Chateau Tronque Lalande of St Estephe, a vineyard next to Chateau Montrose which is owned and made by Chateau Montrose.
2016 Château Des Hartes, Bordeaux
Beetroot, Truffle Dressing
2015 Château Corbin, Montagne St Emilion
Escabeche, Lightly Pickled Vegetables
2015 Les Demoiselles de Larrivet Haut Brion, Pessac-Leognan
PUMPKIN & RICOTTA GNOCCHI
Baby Spinach, Eryngii Mushroom, Pecorino
2015 K de Kirwan, Margaux
BEEF SHORT RIB
Fennel, Black Olive, Capers, Piquillo Pepper
2012 Château Tronquoy Lalande, St Estephe
SLOW COOKED LAMB NECK
Organic Red Beans, Butternut Squash, Aged Gouda
Don’t miss out on the chance to be among the first to sample these new labels, at just RM382.80nett per pax. Special prices are available to purchase wine served during dinner to take home.
Dress Code: Smart Casual. Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.