French Winter Wine-derland with Domaine Clarence Dillon at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Exquisite cuisine presented to you in 6 courses and carefully paired with only the very best that the renowned Domaine Clarence Dillon has to offer.
Created in 1935 by Clarence Dillon, Domaine Clarence Dillon is led today by the fourth generation of the family, represented today by the Prince of Luxembourg. During this exceptional dinner in Malaysia, we will discover their wines from 3 estates:
Château Haut-Brion Premier Grand Cru Classé, Designated a Grand Cru classé in the famous 1855 classification, Château Haut-Brion has an unusual history.
The first Bordeaux wine named after its terroir rather than its owner, Château Haut-Brion was the world’s first luxury brand in 1521. Thanks to its long history as one of Bordeaux’s most prestigious wines, the estate has left its mark on the region for centuries
Château La Mission Haut-Brion Grand Cru Classé de Graves
In 1682, the Lazarist Fathers, a community founded by Saint Vincent de Paul, received the estate as a legacy from Madame Olive de Lestonnac. The monks worked hard for over a century to restore the estate to its former glory.
Château Quintus, Saint Emilion Grand Cru
Located on the extreme southwest part of the Saint-Emilion plateau. Its neighbours on the southern slope are among the most famous in the appellation. Our aim is to restore the prestigious reputation of this magnificent terroir.
[vc_single_image image=”4476″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Canapés by Design
Kaviari Caviar with Blinis | Mini Tarte Flambé with Duck Prosciutto | Kinglas Salmon with Beetroot Air
Clarendelle by Haut Brion Blanc 2014
Poached Fine de Clair Oyster
Soft Champagne Gelée | French Caviar | Tarragon Seaweed Foam
La Clarte de Haut-Brion 2010
Purée de Pommes a l’Ancienne | Persil Purée | Black Garlic Tapenade
La Chapelle de La Mission Haut-Brion 2009
Veloute de Marrons
Poached Organic Egg | Foie Gras Macédoine | Brioche Crouton | Smoked Buttermilk | Hazelnut Oil
Château La Mission Haut-Brion 1986
Boeuf de Kobe a la Plancha
Truffle Panisse | Fricassee of Chanterelle | Roasted Bone Marrow | Sauce Bourguignonne
Château Haut-Brion 1995
Magret Rose de Canard
Braised Puy Lentils | Apple Purée | Sangria Sauce | Baby Chicory in Trigona Honey
Château Quintus Le Saint-Emilion 2012
Sorbet Poire Williams
Gianduia Sable | Cognac Caramel | Caramelized Hazelnut | Morel Ice Cream
Clarendelle by Haut Brion Amber Wine 2015
[vc_single_image image=”4474″ alignment=”center”]Do not miss out on this rare opportunity, lock in your seat at the table today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.