From The Foothills of The Andes to Copper Mansion
All the way from Chile and the foothill of the Andes, join Pérez Cruz, a family-owned winery specialising in reds for a special food-wine pairing this Nov 9, at the Copper Mansion.
Pérez Cruz’s principal, Pablo Aguilera will be present to share on the different vintages you’ll be sampling, as you dine on Copper Mansion’s trademark modern take on culinary traditions from East and Southeast Asia.
Sip on the Pircas de Liguai 2015, or the estate’s 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva, paired together with an multi-course dinner, all carefully crafted to excite your palate when taken together with the fruity, yet elegant notes of Pérez Cruz’s terroir of the Maipo Alto Valley.
Crystallised Ice Plant Salad with Soft Shell Crab
Deep Fried Squid with Salt n Pepper
Steamed Tiger Prawns with Minced Garlic n Glass Noodles
Steamed Giant Grouper with Beancurd Paste & Black Fungus
Charcoal Grilled Spanish Iberico Pork Spare Ribs
Portuguese Style Roast Duck
Braised Pork Leg with Cuttle Fish
Braised Beef Tendon & Beef Burdock Root Noodles
Pérez Cruz Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2016
Pérez Cruz Cabernet Sauvignon Limited Edition 2016
Pérez Cruz Pircas de Liguai, Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
Pérez Cruz Liguai 2015
[vc_single_image image=”115166″ alignment=”center”]
This event is organised especially for MyWineClub members and their friends, MyWine Club Members check your email for your special discount code!
Dress Code is Smart Casual.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”114865″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.