Garden Grille Chinese New Year Eve Prosperity Buffet Dinner
Looking to have Chinese New Year Eve Reunion Dinner without the washing up? Stumped for ideas where to host your family on this important Chinese New Year occasion?
Hilton Garden Inn KL invites you and your nearest and dearest to The Garden Grille, in the heart of Chow Kit, for the New Year Eve Prosperity Buffet Dinner.
Pick from a variety of tasty appetisers, from succulent Baby Octopus Salad, Crab Meat Soup to whet the appetite. Then move on to range of must-have Chinese cuisine favourites, including Fried Wan Tan Noodle and Salted Egg prawn.
Don’t miss out on an auspicious start to the Lunar New Year! There’s a live station where you and your fellow guests get to do your Yee Sang tossing! And if you want something more Western, Garden Grille’s kitchen is also setting up a live Pasta Station with your choice of tomato or carbonara sauce.
End the dinner on a sweet note, with a range of desserts such as bread and butter pudding, Nyonya kuih and other local favourites, before getting ready for Day 1 of Chinese New year tomorrow!
Potato Ham Salad | Mix Mesclun | Caesar Salad | Baby Octopus Salad | Dressings
Crab Meat Soup
Pineapple Fried Rice | Fried Wan Tan Noodle | Salted Egg Prawn | KamHeong Chicken | Fish Fillet with Nestum | Szechuan Style Stir Fried Beef | Mix Vegetable with Garlic Oyster Sauce
Yee Sang Tossing
LIVE PASTA STATION
Selection of Pasta with Tomato or Carbonara Sauce
Teh Tarik | Kopi Tarik
Bread & Butter Pudding | Assorted Nyonya Kuih | Bubur Kacang Merah | Assorted Jelly Pudding | Assorted Cut Fruits
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”119383″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Upon check-out add on children for only RM49nett per child (5-12 years old)
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.