Getting to Know Saké at The Saké Place
Come and learn this Merdeka Weekend with a guided and interactive Saké Tasting at The Saké Place!
You will be tasting 5 different types of sakés, while guided by Mr. Danny Leong, during this one house session!
Mr. Danny Leong is a Master Saké Sommelier (SSA), Advanced Saké Professional (SEC) and has WSET Level 3 In Saké (WSET) and WSET Level 3 In Wines (WSET)!
[vc_single_image image=”110053″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Get your tickets today, limited seating available!
[vc_single_image image=”109977″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.