Goldbar presents Oktoberfest
Celebrate OktoberFest at Goldbar with a free flow of Goldie Draft for 4 hours!
Oktoberfest is the world’s largest beer festival in the world and is an important part of Bavarian culture. Since 1810 it is held annually in Munich, Germany, however other cities across the world also hold Oktoberfest Celebrations that mirror the original event, and Kuala Lumpur is one of them!
Goldie (5.3%) is a Lager that stems from Wieninger in Austria! With well balanced aromas and a grainy, dry cereal and grassly hops flavour, it sure is a quench thirster!
Upon check out select your preferred date, either 12 or 13 October 2018.
Come try it for yourself and start your weekend off right!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.