Golden Prosperous Lunar New Year at C'est Si Bon, Vouk Hotel Suites
As the Year of the Earth Pig moves into the Year of the Metal Rat, let’s start by celebrating fresh hopes and beginnings with the family. Come join C’est Si Bon at Vouk Hotel Suites for a Golden Prosperous Lunar New Year Buffet Lunch this Jan 25 and 26, the first and second days of the Lunar New Year.
From 12pm till 2.30pm, feast your heart out on an international menu prepared, but with your favourite Lunar New Year classics. Kick off on a wide range of appetisers, including Japanese octopus salad, century eggs with pickled ginger, famous Penang finger foods such as chicken loh bak and pie tee.
As you dine in the casual, yet elegant rustic wood and bamboo window concept, enjoy the elevated view of the waterfront.
There are also live stations, serving Penang Curry Mee, or if you’re hankering for something more Western, chefs are on hand to carve and serve you roast chicken, beef and lamb.
Then settle everything down with some fresh tropical fruits, or pastries, and of course, assorted Chiese cookies and mandarin oranges too to truly give you that Lunar New Year ambience!
Salad Bar | Japanese Unagi | Japanese Octopus Salad with Sweet Fruit | Century Egg with Pickled Ginger | Chicken Loh Bak | Pie Tee Platter | Deep Fried Chicken Salad with Fruit Cocktail | Pasembur with Peanut Sauce | Sotong Kangkung | Yee Sang with Condiments | Assorted Dressing and Condiments
Hot & Sour Szechuan Soup | Eu Char Koay
Crispy Chicken with Salted Egg Sauce | Steam Fish with King Soya Sauce | Braised Chinese Cabbage with Sea Moss And Dried Scallop | Stewed Broccoli with Three Types of Mushroom | Curry Prawn with Pineapple | Oxtail Stew | Fried Hor Fun with Seafood and Vegetables Gravy | Yong Chow Fried rice
Roast Chicken | Roast Beef | Roast Lamb
Dim Sum Items
Assorted Pau and Siew Mai
Freshly Made Poh Piah with Fillings & Condiments
Fresh Tropical Fruits | Mandarin Oranges | Assorted French Pastries | Kuih Bakul & Grated Coconut | Cream Caramel | Assorted Chinese Cookies | Hot Dessert | Ice Kacang with Condiments | Ice Cream with Condiments
Upon check-out select your preferred date and get your tickets today!
Saturday, 25 January
Sunday, 26 January
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.