Grand Christmas Family Platter at Rockafellers
As Christmas beckons and we countdown to the year-end merriment, Rockafellers Kitchen + Bar nestled in Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, is decking out with boughs of holly and invites you to relish scrumptious food in all its seasonal glory.
Being a connoisseur in British and Irish cuisine, Rockafellers Changkat is raring to capture your senses and tantalise your palate with exquisite Christmas delights.
A special Family Platter debuts on the menu this year, with traditional fares like Roasted Crispy Pork Belly, BBQ Pork Ribs with Honey Glaze, Assorted Sausages, Roasted Whole Stuffed Chicken, and all the delicious gravy drenched sides.
Priced at RM348.00 nett, Rockafellers’ Christmas Family Platter serves 6 to 8 individuals and is available for dine-in (with social distancing of course) as well as self-pickup take-away at their Changkat Bukit Bintang outlet.
*3 days advance booking required for orders prior to preferred date
*Pre-orders available from now until 31 December – while stocks last
*Kindly indicate number of Pax for dine-in bookings
*Delivery not available via Diineout.com
Rockafellers Kitchen + Bar is “Your Olde Pub” in the rocking old lanes of Changkat Bukit Bintang, serving up the best of British and Irish cuisine seeped in long history and heritage with an updated modern face.
Cinema screen-sized LED TVs, perpetually throbbing with sporting action, peering intensely from every conceivable angle. The interiors comprise blonde wood panelling, which are instantly evocative of gymnasium dry saunas (where many a towel has slapped a post-game exposed bottom). Fleet-footed staff weave athletically between scatterings of deep-brown tables and high chairs, while random sports and bro-centric paraphernalia pose triumphantly on the walls.
Barflies not keen on hoity-toity dining affairs will be chuffed to know that etiquette-optional finger food is complimentary with all beer orders; while refined, gourmands will be rapturous (in a restrained, elegant way) to learn that Rockafellers dining menu is as fine as they come, featuring a stunning parade of scrum-delicious burgers, savoury pies and stews, charred steaks, wood-fired pizzas and homemade pastas.
With a tradition dating back centuries, its time to experience the sumptuousness of British – Irish cuisine
Rockafellers’ Christmas Family Platter includes:
Roasted Crispy Pork Belly
BBQ Pork Ribs with Honey Glaze
Roasted Whole Stuffed Chicken
Sides of Baked Potatoes and Garlic, Broccoli and Carrots
served with delicious roast gravy and BBQ sauce
Come and join us, daily starting 10 December to 31 December from 11.30am to 9pm!
Dress Code: Casual
Diners will be seated according to compliance with social distance guidelines for dining. The dinner will take place in a spacious area to ensure diners’ comfort and safety.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.