Grapes Meet Cocoa Brought By Cheers 2 Cheers
A journey of Wine and Cognac accompanied with chocolates.
Featuring Ning the founder of Chocolate Concierge and Jean-Baptist Gourvil, Martell Brand Ambassador!
Each ticket includes 5 different types of chocolate paired with Jacob’s Creek Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir, Jacob’s Creek Shiraz, Jacob’s Creek Moscato Blanc, Martell VSOP and Martell Cordon Bleu.
JIS was founded in 2011 in Sapporo, Japan.
The founder of JIS noticed that it was difficult to meet new people in the city. It simply isn’t normal in Asian culture to strike up a conversation with a stranger, so he developed the idea for a ‘social lounge’ concept in Sapporo. In order to ensure it became a place where people would go to meet new friends and connections, 3 things would be essential to its success:
- Instead of awkward introductions, leave it to the JIS System.
- Competitive pricing was necessary to draw the crowds in.
- It had to be a place you wanted to be.
The name says it all:
JINSEINI IRODORIWO SOERU which stands for Adding Colour To Life, and became a promise and purpose that would guide the brand’s cultural success.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
JIS Bar KL,
Lot 3-01, 3rd Floor, Wisma Star, Star Boulevard,
No,1 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
53300 Kuala Lumpur
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.