Guest Star Chef Series: Chef Nelly Robinson Dinner at The Brasserie
Be enchanted by Chef Nelly Robinson of Sydney’s internationally-acclaimed restaurant “nel. Restaurant” at the St. Regis Kuala Lumpur’s Guest Star Chef Series, where he will be serving his world-famous menu “Once Upon A Time”.
Making its first appearance in Asia at The Brasserie this 7-8 November for dinner and 9 November for lunch, enter a world of re-imagined fairy tales with dishes like, “Spoonful of Sugar”, “Under The Sea”, “Bippity Boppity Boo”, “Kiss The Tramp” and more.
For younger guests and their families purchase Chef Nelly’s “Once Upon A Time” menu for lunch on 9 November and experience an enhanced culinary journey through St. Regis Family Traditions.
[vc_cta h2=”GUEST STAR CHEF SERIES” h4=”Chef Nelly Robinson Lunch on 9 November” txt_align=”center” style=”custom” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”Click Here to Purchase” btn_color=”danger” btn_align=”center” custom_background=”#1e73be” custom_text=”#ffffff” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fdiineout.com%2Fevent%2Fguest-star-chef-series-chef-nelly-robinson-lunch-at-the-brasserie%2F|||”][/vc_cta][vc_single_image image=”112555″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”113660″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Upon check-out select your preferred date choice and add-on alcohol pairing at only RM212nett per person!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.