Guest Star Chef Series: Chef Nelly Robinson Lunch at The Brasserie
Be enchanted by Chef Nelly Robinson of Sydney’s internationally-acclaimed restaurant “nel. Restaurant” at the St. Regis Kuala Lumpur’s Guest Star Chef Series, where he will be serving his world-famous menu “Once Upon A Time”.
Making its first appearance in Asia at The Brasserie this 6-8 November for dinner and 9 November for lunch, enter a world of re-imagined fairy tales with dishes like, “Spoonful of Sugar”, “Under The Sea”, “Bippity Boppity Boo”, “Kiss The Tramp” and more.
For younger guests and their families, Chef Nelly’s “Once Upon A Time” presents a lunch on 9 November, experience an enhanced culinary journey through St. Regis Family Traditions.
[vc_cta h2=”GUEST STAR CHEF SERIES” h4=”Chef Nelly Robinson Dinner on 7 and 8 November” txt_align=”center” style=”custom” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”Click Here to Purchase” btn_color=”danger” btn_align=”center” custom_background=”#1e73be” custom_text=”#ffffff” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fdiineout.com%2Fevent%2Fguest-star-chef-series-chef-nelly-robinson-dinner-at-the-brasserie%2F|||”][/vc_cta][vc_single_image image=”112555″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”113665″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Upon check-out add-on alcohol pairing at only RM212nett per person and children between 5-12 years old at only RM254.40nett per child!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.