Hands-On Cooking Class by Chef Nazrin at Hotel Penaga
Do you ever wonder how to cook a Malaysia local dish? Join us in our cooking class to learn new cooking skill and bring home the Malaysian flavors. Experience hands-on cooking class with our chef in Hotel Penaga Penang!
[vc_single_image image=”10042″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Chef Nazrin is a young chef with 13 years’ experience in Malay and Nyonya Cuisines. Master in Malaysia local dishes and inherited the traditional dishes from the family.
Cooking Class Menu:
Nyonya Fish Curry
Sago Pudding with Palm Sugar
[vc_single_image image=”10043″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.