Happy Field with Art and Bonding
After a long, hard day at work, evenings are all about relaxing, chatting, painting and having a glass of wine in your hand!
Join us for a relaxing sip and paint session where you’ll be working on the landscape of a Happy Field.! At the end of the three hours, you’ll have a painting that you can proudly say was created by you.
SIP, PAINT, HAVE FUN! NO previous painting experience required.
Come in a group of 5 for an additional bottle of FREE wine.
Art & Bonding was founded in 2017 by Philip Chan and Stephy Lew. Philip and Stephy noticed that there was a shortage of fun things to do in Malaysia due to the incessant hot weather and lack of indoor activities. Most activities involved shopping inside the local mall or going to see movies. This is when Stephy combined her passion for art with Philip’s ability to create unity, and Art & Bonding was born.
Art & Bonding is a creative haven where everyone can be painters, even if they have zero artistic skills or experience. Our dream is to allow everyone to showcase their creative selves through the process of art and bonding with others in a positive and creative environment. This way long-lasting memories can be made, and a new lifestyle of creativity can be promoted in a fun way.
Their mission here is to focus on painting, drinking and having an amazing time! Here there are no judgements, only a time for you to unwind, have a drink, and paint to your creative heart’s delight!
This Experience Includes:
- 1x Canvas (30cm x 40cm)
- 1x Glass of Wine or 1x Orange Juice
- 1x Snack
- FREE FLOW of Coffee & Tea
- All Art Materials Included (Colour Palette, Acrylic Paint, Paintbrush and Apron)
Dress Code: Casual Wear
- Social distancing rules are applied. This event is subject to change based on the latest Government’s Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) updates.
- Limited seats available, first come first serve basis.
- Strictly non-refundable once booking is confirmed. If you wish to reschedule your session, please contact us at least 3 days (72 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket(s) to be suspended. We do not offer refunds, due to the nature and demand of spots.
- Children aged 11 and below and Non-Painting guest(s) are strictly NOT ALLOWED to join the event.
- Art and Bonding reserves the right to cancel the event if minimum participation numbers are not met and a full refund will be processed in a week.
- Please be PUNCTUAL. Arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in prior to the start of the event. The fun will not wait for more than 15 minutes!
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.