Harriston DIY Chocolate July Workshop
Get 1 FREE Pax for every 10 paying participants!
Specially created for adults and children above 3 years old, Harriston DIY Workshops are a fun introduction to the art of chocolate making packed with discovery, hands-on experience, and of course, tasting and bringing home your very own handmade chocolates.
To provide your kids a more educational experience, we will also be showing them a tour around our “Chocolate Museum”! We will give them a short history of chocolates, show them some cocoa trees, how they process chocolates, as well as show them how our chefs make chocolate in our production kitchen.
[vc_single_image image=”10001″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Educational Workshop Activities”]
1) Chocolate Moulding
A fun experience for you to get hands-on in the process of tempering chocolate at the right temperature, coating chocolate moulds, moulding and unmoulding chocolates.
You learn how to pour melted chocolate into the tray or use a piping bag to achieve the desired shapes. The process includes inserting sticks into the chocolate mixture and removing chocolate after it has hardened.
3) Chocolate Painting
You learn about the process of coating biscuits by dipping into melted chocolate and decorating it with chocolate paint (melted chocolate mixture with coloured cocoa butter) and sprinkles.
4) Moulding Harris, the Orang Utan
You learn to make fun and tasty chocolate in the shape of Harris, an adorable Orang Utan, which you can bring home as a treat for yourself or a personalised gift for your friends!
[vc_single_image image=”10002″ alignment=”center”]Each session includes the whole tour and workshop. Each workshop will last between one hour and a half to 2 hours.
Upon check-out select your preferred date and time slot (between 10am and 2pm or between 2pm and 6pm). The organizer will get in touch on the exact start time of your workshop.
What are you waiting for? You do not want to miss out this all in one chocolate-goodness fun!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.