High On Sugar at THIRTY8 in August
Elevate your afternoon tea experience at THIRTY8 with our signature weekend buffet, High On Sugar. Perfectly curated by our culinary team, the buffet features a sinful selection of sweet and savoury items. Featuring house-made scones, macarons, selection of cakes and dessert, Black Angus beef meatballs, steamed sea bass, shepherd’s pie, noodle station, Caprese salad, assorted dim sum, free-flow of tea and coffee and many more.
Online sales have closed.[vc_single_image image=”10253″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
“Menu only includes a la minute items, not including buffet spread.”
A LA MINUTE
Black Angus Beef Meatballs
Steamed Sea Bass
Assorted Dim Sum
Wok-Fried Carrot Cake
Noodle of the Day
Plain and Raisin Scones
Chocolate Lava Cake, Straight from the Oven
Inclusive of Free Flow of Tea & Coffee
[vc_single_image image=”10252″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_separator]Upon check-out select your preferred date and also bring along your kids at only RM80nett per child (below 12 years old).
Terms and Conditions:
Due to the demand for High On Sugar, we do not offer refunds should you change your mind. If you wish to reschedule your session, please contact us a minimum of 3 days before the event to avoid your ticket to be suspended.[vc_single_image image=”10259″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.