High On Sugar: Chocolate Finesse at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Enticing chocolate lovers to a cocoa-rich afternoon tea buffet, available every weekend in April!
Chocoholics, be prepared to indulge in all the chocolates like never before at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, THIRTY8’s signature weekend affair – High On Sugar.
Anticipate an eye-opening dining experience while expanding your chocolate knowledge with interactive live stations and chef in attendance. Highlights include a chocolate tasting counter with a variety of local & imported chocolates and freshly baked brownies, “In the glass” station presenting dainty desserts served in shot glasses and guilt-free corner with an arsenal of healthy options that are low in calories and high in nutritional value.
The menu has 40 chocolate inspired recipes including chocolate savoury dishes made to order, cakes, gateaux, pies, mille-feuille, iced chocolate shots, gelatos from Whimsical. Complement the afternoon tea experience with free-flow of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and chocolate smoothies.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Pahang chocolate banana cake
Spiced Pahang chocolate gateau
Belgium hazelnut milk chocolate cake
Swiss white chocolate raspberry cake
CHOCOLATE TASTING COUNTER
A variety of local and imported chocolates and freshly baked brownies made from different variation of chocolates
IN THE GLASS
Traditional chocolate mousse
Burnt traditional crème brûlée
Burnt Pahang chocolate crème brûlée
Tropical fruit trifle
Gula Melaka mousse
Compressed watermelon salad
Trio of chocolate éclair
Burnt Swiss chocolate cheesecake
Pineapple meringue pie
FROM THE FREEZER
Selection of gelato from Whimsical
Selection of iced chocolate shots
FROM THE OVEN
Freshly baked chocolate lava cake
GUILT- FREE CORNER
Swiss white chocolate praline with frozen passionfruit
Belgium chocolate raspberry gateau
Sugar-free chocolate mousse
Gluten, dairy and sugar-free chocolate cake
Bon bon jelly
A LA MINUTE
White chocolate baba ghannouj served with pita bread
Guilt-free shake salad with salted chocolate nibs, quinoa, pomegranate, almonds, lettuce, feta cheese
Cocoa espresso Black Angus beef meatballs, cocoa, coffee extract, mashed potato
Shepherd’s pie, minced lamb, mashed potato
Steamed sea bass, tofu, bamboo, cabbage
Seafood dumplings, shrimps, squids, chive
Potato puff, curry, masala
Spring rolls, chicken, carrot, chive
Wok-fried carrot cake, egg, seafood, chive
Daily selection of assorted dim sum
Inclusive of free flow of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and chocolate smoothies
[vc_separator][vc_single_image image=”8055″ alignment=”center”]Upon check-out select your preferred date and also bring along your kids at only RM80nett per child (below 12 years old).[vc_single_image image=”8051″ alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”8052″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.