Holgate Brewhouse Craft Beer Guided Tasting with Paul Holgate
Come and enjoy a tasting of Craft Beers all the way from Victoria, Australia! Paus will be the setting where you will taste 6 different Craft Beers from Holgate Brewhouse!
Paul Holgate, the owner of Holgate Brewhouse will be in attendance to guide you with the tasting of the following beers:
1. Holgate Norton, Lager
2. Holgate Mt. Macedon, Pale Ale
3. Holgate Alpha Cruicis, XPA
4. Holgate Roadtrip, American IPA
5. Holgate Hop, Sour Pale Ale
6. Holgate Temptress, Porter
Holgate make their beers entirely themselves, bold and brimming with character – carefully constructed with authentic, natural ingredients. Holgate reckon there’s more than enough industrially-brewed beerish-flavoured bunk in the world. No preservatives. No chemicals. No pasteurisation. Just years of brewing lore and an uncompromising approach.
Since start-up in 1999 in Paul and Natasha Holgate’s back-yard, Holgate Brewhouse brewing company has been producing genuine craft beer from the village of Woodend in Victoria. Brewed, bottled and kegged right there, Holgates’ beers come straight to you from their family-owned brewery, which they have installed in the awesome 19th century red-brick Hotel in Woodend.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.