Home Brewing Basics with Emery School of Coffee
Be a professional brewer at home! Join “Home Brewing Basics”, organised by Emery School of Coffee to unlock the secrets of making coffee taste even better at home.
In this 3 hour workshop, learn about the brewing process, the concepts of over-and under-extractions, choosing the right coffee for your cup of joe at home or workplace, as well as setting the right grind settings for your brewing device. Techniques aside, you will also learn how to taste and distinguish between coffees and identify taste balance in the cup.
If the above terrifies you…a little, fret not. Our internationally-renowned and certified trainer will be conducting the workshop with a small trainer-student to ensure optimal learning.
At Emery School of Coffee (ESC), we invite you to experience specialty coffee with us. ESC strives to make specialty coffee appealing, familiar and inclusive to consumers from all walks of life.
At the training lab, we offer leisure coffee workshops, in-house certification programs, private training & consultation, as well as the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) sanctioned courses.
At the coffee lounge, we strive to a create quality coffee experience by serving enjoyable and easy-to-drink cuppa to everyone who walks through our door.
You Will Learn the Following
- The Brewing Process
- Brew Ratios
- Concepts of over and under-extractions
- Usage of various brewing devices
- Roast profile for filter coffee
- Choosing the right coffee for your filter coffee at home or workplace
- Use the right brewing ratio to make a perfect cuppa
- Choosing the right grind setting for your brewing device
- Perfect the techniques required for successful brewing
- Choose the right brewing device and grinder that suit your needs and goals
- Taste and distinguish from coffees to coffees
- Identify taste balance in a cup of manually brew coffee
Come join us every Sunday until 31 January from 2.30pm – 5.30pm!
Dress Code: Casual
* All courses are conducted by internationally certified, world renowned trainer
* We maintain a small student-trainer ratio to ensure optimal learning
Emery School of Coffee,
23-1, Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/6C,
Putra Point Business Centre,
47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.