In The Name Of Wine
Raise a Glass In The Name of Wine !!
Come experience Bodegas Faustino’s newly launched wine range ITNOW aka ‘In The Name Of Wine’ – which is our inspiration for tonight’s deliciously curated dinner by Rare The Food Company.
With a history of more than 160 years in winemaking, Bodegas Faustino is a fourth generation family business and an undisputed leader in Rioja DO Gran Reserva category where Faustino prides itself on being the best-selling Rioja in the world.
Tonight, wine & spirits expert, Chris Low will take you on a wine-tastic journey showcasing the passion of people and wine embodying Faustino’s ITNOW wines as they are: passionate, resounding, inspiring and honest.
We begin by awakening your palate with a glass of Faustino Cava Rose alongside Rare’s starters. Then tantalize your taste, sights and smells as you sip on 3 of Faustino’s signature ITNOW wines – The Faustino ITNOW Crianza and The Faustino ITNOW Reserva as you dine on specially made Mushroom Pate with Truffle, Seared Izumidai, Grilled 100% Acorn fed Iberico collar and Iberian lamb ribs and ending with the highlight of the night – The Faustino-I ITNOW Gran Reserva.
We eagerly invite you to live in the moment with a glass of Faustino. Because it is your moment, In the Name of Wine.
Seats are limited, so hurry and get your tickets today!
Guest Registration opens at 6.15pm and dinner starts at 7.00pm sharp.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● You will be required to undergo a Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Oral Self-Test (self-test kits will be provided by organisers) on the spot for screening purposes prior to entry. Testing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive at the venue 20 minutes earlier for testing.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Guests who do not adhere to Covid-19 SOPs and/or guests who have tested positive for Covid-19 during the screening process, will not be granted entry to the event.
If you have tested positive within 24hours prior to the event, you will be entitled to a Full Refund (RTK result photo proof is required) OR If you have tested Positive On the Spot, your food will be packed for takeaway & you will not be granted entry to the event.
Tasting will be guided by Chris Low, a trained in wine and spirits expert by the Wine & Spirits Education Trust and an Honorary Commander of the Order of Bordeaux Bontemps. With more than twenty years of experience in fine food, wines and hospitality, Chris serves as the Chancellor for the Jurade of Saint Emilion in Malaysia and is also the founder of MyWine Club, an association of wine connoisseurs in Malaysia where he shares his love & knowledge of Bordeaux wines!
The Venue: Rare The Food Company
Home to the best ingredients from different regions. Enjoy a variety of premium food sourced worldwide, savour the difference of seafood from Japan to Iberico from Spain, Rarethefoodco offers a unique experience in engaging food produce.
You could always dine in at its Restaurant run by Rare The Food Company’s co-founder, Ken Lai, who serves up a totally unique dining experience and ever-changing specials based on seasonal ingredients.
Faustino Cava Rosé
Faustino ITNOW Crianza
Faustino ITNOW Reserva
Faustino-I ITNOW Gran Reserva
Aged Sakura Buri Sashimi with Burnt Tomato, Nagaimo, Kizami Wasabi & Ikura
Ice Plant Salad with Japanese Baby Scallop, Smoked Eel Aioli and Oshikawa Tomatoes
Mushroom Pate with Truffle
Japanese Green Curry A5 Miyazaki Spring Roll
Aged Izumidai Seared in Kegani Miso Butter, Pickled Ginger Flower and Lime Caviar
Grilled 100% Acorn Fed Iberico Collar Steak
Truffle Orzo with Sakura Ebi and Iberico Secreto
Iberico Lamb Ribs with Cauliflower Puree, Roasted Potatoes and Veg
Sweetcorn with Yuzu Kosho
Lemongrass Panna Cotta / Marjolaine
Come and join us, Saturday 28 May from 7.00pm – 10.00pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 7pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot & arrive at least 20 mins earlier for your Covid-19 Screening Self-Test.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 screening procedures, social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.