Into The Eye of the Shark with Glendronach
Experience the legendary Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Eye of the Shark at Club Macanudo!
Having received the accolade of Cigar Aficionado’s #1 Cigar of the Year 2017… one puff of the Eye of the Shark and you’ll know why.
Fully lit, the Shark expresses itself beautifully -each puff conveying delicate nuances, layers of complexity and finesse carried by a creaminess in combination with lively citrus, musky aromas and notes of cinnamon and cedar wood.
A unique Fuente signature shaped figurado vitola resembling the body of a great white shark, Club Macanudo is proud to pair this magnificent Shark with 3 of Glendronach’s signature whiskies –
The Glendronach 12 Year Old – A spicy, warm whisky with rich oak and sherry sweetness.
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 8 – A fragrant whisky, almost perfume-like with aromas of vanilla, orchids, mocha alongside a palate showing tons of figs and sultana.
and The Glendronach Port Wood – As its name suggests, a rich and fruity whisky with sweet aromas of summer berries, cherry blossom and sweet honeysuckle, and a spicy ginger edge.
Tasting will be guided by Glendronach’s Ambassador who will tell the tale of each whisky in superb perfect harmony with the Eye of the Shark… you’ll never want the afternoon to end!
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. for the Sinovac vaccinated, booster dose is required) to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
The Venue: Club Macanudo Kuala Lumpur @ Shoppes at Four Seasons Place
A sleek and modern cigar lounge, designed in a minimalistic style. The interior of Club Macanudo at Kuala Lumpur boasts a smoking lounge, private VIP rooms and retail space with rich woods, lush upholstery and bespoke lighting that casts a golden glow throughout the space.
Club Macanudo’s flagship location in New York City opened in 1996 and is the oldest, continuously operating cigar bar, restaurant and lounge in the U.S. An elegant oasis that caters to cigar smokers with more than 130 varieties of cigars available for purchase, Club Macanudo also offers a connoisseur’s selection of food and drink. Club Macanudo has been featured in numerous television shows and movies including Law and Order, Blue Bloods, Food Network, The Tonight Show and others.
Read more: https://www.cigarjournal.com/club-macanudo-opens-new-location-in-kuala-lumpur/
Come and join us, Saturday, 4 June from 3.00pm – 5.00pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 hygiene & sanitization.
Club Macanudo Kuala Lumpur
Level 4a, Shoppes at Four Seasons Place
145, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/QQzsCARwYNERvPgX9
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.