Introduction to Coffee at Malaysia Barista
Founded by Senior Barista & Coffee Specialist Stephen Yong, Malaysia Barista Training presents to you an Introduction to Coffee Class, learn the ins and outs of coffee from bean shelf life to samples and tastings!
A great course for those aspiring baristas, entrepreneurs looking to start a cafe, existing cafe owners or hobbyists looking to impress! This beginners course includes:
- How to extend your coffee beans shelf life
- Learn how to differentiate between fresh and expired beans
- Tasting & differentiating different types of coffee (espresso, latte, macchiato, americano)
- Grasping basic knowledge of coffee bean and tips to preserve your beans’ flavor
- How to preserve the coffee crema to ensure your coffee has a bold aroma
- Tasting & Sampling:
- 2-4 types of coffee beans
- 1-4 types of espresso
- 3-4 types of black coffee
- 3-4 types of milk based coffee
- Identifying the various coffee making style (European, Italian, American, Malaysian)
Goal of the course is to learn how to appreciate coffee and all its delightfulness! [vc_single_image image=”6771″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Malaysia Barista is the authorised importer and distributor for industrial and commercial coffee machines for multiple cafes, coffee beans and barista tools. All directly imported from Italy.
The training academy has appeared in many media outlets including NST, The Star, BFM, Hitz.FM, TV2, TV3, Bernama, TimeOut and hold multiple accolades within the coffee industry.
Please select your preferred date upon check-out!
Don’t miss this opportunity and lock down your seats today, as there is limited seating available!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.