Italian Wine Of The Month at Sapore
The Italian Wine Promo at Sapore is back! Enjoy one of their featured Italian wines of the month, Montelvini only at RM30.80nett per glass.
Or even better – elevate your dining experience by upgrading to bottle with tapas or to La Fenice bottles paired with their delicious roasted suckling pig or T-Bone Steak!
*please scroll below for the rest of the pairing packages
About their Wine Profile
Promosso Collection – SPUMANTE Extra Dry
Promosso is the Italian sparkling wine produced in the regions of Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia, traditionally mainly around Conegliano and Valdobbiadene, in the hills north of Treviso.
Part of a skilful range of wines obtained from white grapes, with maniacal attention to detail in the process of producing its sparkling character, Montelvini presents Promosso Spumante Extra Dry, a fresh, dynamic sparkling wine that represents our vocation as producers of this category.
THE WINE – The aromas are delicate fruity, and distinctly spicy. On the palate, there is a pleasurable acidity that is lively and fruity, with a dry, delicate body. It perfectly suits shellfish and white fish, as well as seafood; it is also excellent as an aperitif.
Barolo La Fenice is produced from a special selection of the best clusters of nebbiolo grown in the vineyards in Barolo and Monforte. La Fenice appears a lively garnet with ruby highlights. The bouquet is complex and elegant with early notes of violets, rose petals, and fresh-picked fruits, enhanced by a broad spectrum of spices, with vanilla, cinnamon, and green pepper.
The palate is lean and dry, with a firm structure and warm alcohol, yet smooth and well balanced. The finish is marked by subtle tanned leather and black liquorice.
La Fenice is the ideal accompaniment to all meat-based dishes, wild game of any type, marinades and stews, dishes with truffles, risottos and aged, rich cheeses.
2013 vintage rated 93 points by IWR (International Wine Report)
2009 vintage rated 93 Points BEST BUY! by Wine & Spirits Magazine (Dec ’14)
2008 vintage rated 90 Points by Wine & Spirits Magazine (Dec ’13)[vc_text_separator title=”Wine Tasting Menu”]
Montelvini Promosso Spumante
By Bottle paired with 3 of Sapore’s signature tapas
Barolo La Fenice 2013
[100% Nebbiolo Grapes from Piedmont, Italy]
By Bottle paired with T-Bone Steak
By Bottle paired with 1/2 Suckling Pig
By Bottle paired with Full Suckling Pig
Select your preferred time, date and tasting package on the Checkout Page
*Each additional package listed below is good for 2 pax and above!
- Montelvini Promosso Spumante by the bottle and 3 Sapore Signature Tapas @ RM165 additional
- Barolo La Fenice 2013 [100% Nebbiolo Grapes from Piedmont, Italy] by the Bottle @ RM231 additional
- Barolo La Fenice 2013 [100% Nebbiolo Grapes from Piedmont, Italy] by the Bottle with T-Bone Steak @ RM429 additional
- Barolo La Fenice 2013 [100% Nebbiolo Grapes from Piedmont, Italy] by the Bottle with 1/2 Suckling Pig @ RM396 additional
- Barolo La Fenice 2013 [100% Nebbiolo Grapes from Piedmont, Italy] by the Bottle with Full Suckling Pig @ RM519.20 additional
** If you picked bottles and would still like to give Montelvini glass(es) a try, kindly proceed to select number of glasses under “Add-Ons for Montelvini Glass” at CheckOut PageOnly available in the month of July 2019, so hurry and grab your seats today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.