Japanese Specialty Food Festivity at Cilantro
Revel in the finest Japanese produce available, expressly flown in for the occasion and carefully prepared, using Chef Takashi’s creative knowledge to produce an extravaganza of taste and sensation.
Kick off with a Sake Tasting with sake expert Ms. Chiharu Yabe at 630pm, followed by an Amuse Bouche and Dinner from 8:15pm.
Included in the price:
Specialised Japanese Ingredient Menu
BYO Japanese Sake and Japanese Whisky
Free Corkage for all Japanese Sake & Whisky Only
(Other hard liquor excluded, Sake & Whisky to be delivered the day before)
Free Parking at MiCasa All Suite Hotel
10% Discount Off Published Room Rates at the MiCasa All Suite Hotel
[vc_single_image image=”122032″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”122036″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Smart Casual
[vc_single_image image=”122037″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.