Jurade of Saint-Emilion Malaysia Dinner with Hubert De Bouard
A Rare Occasion , A Season to Celebrate !
Come join the Jurade of Saint-Emilion alongside the Premier Jurats himself, Mr. Hubert de Boaurd, for a very special dinner featuring the celebrated fine wines from his vineyards – Château Angélus and Château Hubert de Boüard!
Tonight’s entirely bespoke seasonal menu is curated by the young and talented chef team of TiTi Fusion with Hubert de Boüard wines to match. Tasting will be guided by Chris Low, The Chancellor of The Jurade of Saint-Emilion in Malaysia.
From pioneering winegrower to becoming a public figure in the world of wine, Mr.Hubert de Boüard takes an active role in the life of the appellation and Bordeaux – becoming the First Jurat of the Saint-Emilion Jurade since 2011 and serving as Grand Master of the Grand Conseil du Vin de Bordeaux since 2013.
His hard work in technical fields were rewarded in 1996 when Château Angélus was given the rank it deserved of Premier Grand Cru Classé, and again in 2012, when it was awarded the distinction of Premier Grand Cru Classé A.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to wine & dine with one of the most famous names of Bordeaux, Mr. Hubert de Boüard!
Seats are limited, so hurry and get your tickets today!
Guest Registration opens at 6.15pm and tasting starts at 7pm sharp.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated to attend this event. You may be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● Covid-19 RTK Self-Test prior to the event is encouraged.
● You are encouraged to maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Tasting will be guided by Chris Low, a trained wine and spirits expert by the Wine & Spirits Education Trust and an Honorary Commander of the Order of Bordeaux Bontemps. With more than twenty years of experience in fine food, wines and hospitality, Chris serves as the Chancellor for the Jurade of Saint Emilion in Malaysia and is also the founder of MyWine Club, an association of wine connoisseurs in Malaysia where he shares his love & knowledge of Bordeaux wines!
The Venue: TiTi Fusion
The 1st and Only Japanese & French Fusion Cuisine is now in Sri Petaling.
Our dishes are more than just food. They are a presentation of identity created by the marriage of Japanese and French cultures in one dish, expertly assembled by our internationally-trained chefs. The adventurous union of Japanese and French cuisine in one menu is the embodiment of distinct food philosophy and a commitment to patrons.
Everything we serve is of the highest quality and made with integrity. The impeccably presented cuisine and transformation of quality ingredients into simple but hearty fanfare is the result of a trio of masterfully trained Malaysian chefs to ensure a seamless experience for our patrons at TiTi Fusion.
Jurade of Saint-Emilion Malaysia Dinner Menu
Hubert de Boüard Sauvignon Blanc
Hubert de Boüard Chardonnay
Miso Glazed Cod
Hubert de Boüard Cabernet Franc
Pan Seared Foie Gras
Château Angélus 2011 & 2013
Smoked Duck Breast
Baked Butternut Squash
Port Wine Blueberry Sauce
Gor-zila (Gorgonzola Picante-Italian Blue Cheese)
Come and join us, Friday 11 Nov from 7.00pm – 10.00pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual. Jurade Members must wear their formal uniform.
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 7.00pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 hygiene and sanitization.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.