Jurade Saint-Emilion Malaysia - Inaugural Induction Ceremony and Gala Dinner
Join us for a unique experience as the board members of the Jurade of Saint-Emilion Malaysia invite you to an evening not to be missed!
Enjoy a gala dinner and witness the induction of the first members into the Jurade of Saint-Emilion Malaysia at the Hilton in Kuala Lumpur on 1st December 2018. [vc_separator]It all began when Saint-Emilion sought to obtain administrative, legal and financial autonomy, after having fallen under English domination in 1152. The charter of Falaise signed by the King of England, acknowledged and recognized the growing religious influence of Saint-Emilion by creating the Jurade of Saint-Emilion.
The powers and rights of the Jurade were spread over eight parishes and they played a central role in winegrowing issues. The institution overlooks the production and crafting of fine wines and hence they each possess the “hot stamp of the vinetier” that is embossed on each barrel. The Jurats equally proclaim the “Ban des Vendanges” (Harvesting Permission). Guarantors of quality whom are members of the Jurade control against abuses, fraud and ensure the destruction of wine that is judged unworthy.
In 1948 the Jurade of Saint-Emilion became the first of Bordeaux’s brotherhoods to be re-established. It is currently composed of approximately 120 Jurats that are Winegrowers, Wine Merchants or public figures that are working for the reputation and renown of Saint-Emilion around the world. [vc_separator]We are very excited as we will be making history in creating the Jurade of Saint-Emilion Chapter in Malaysia!
Don’t miss out on this one in a lifetime opportunity!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.