Kikubari Wine Pairing Dinner
Kikubari and Vie du Vin Sdn Bhd are proud to present an exclusive wine pairing dinner on Thursday, 19th April 2018.
Kikubari is a progressive Japanese restaurant, a unique cuisine delivering Japanese ingredients through modern technique and influences. In 2011, Chef Jun Wong, Chef de Cuisine landed herself in the 3 Michelin-starred Robuchon au Dôme in Macau. Since then, she has worked and staged in some of the best restaurants around the world, including Narisawa (2-starred Michelin and World No. 8) in Tokyo and Sixpenny, a 2-hatted (starred) restaurant in Sydney. Having trained under a new generation of super chefs, Jun took another big step forward as head chef in Le Petit Flot, a rustic French restaurant in Sydney, a departure from her purebred fine dining roots.
For this event, Chef Jun Wong has crafted a specially designed 7 course menu paired with exquisite champagne and wine from a five different estates in France. Each with a different story, expression, climate, geography yet all brought together for one night at Kikubari!
__ NV Pierre Peters Champagne __
Cold Chawanmushi. Edamame. Avruga
Domaine Simon Bize et Fils
__ 2015 Bourgogne Blanc ‘les Champlains’ __
Eringii Somen. Aged Soy. Mushroom Powder
__ 2014 Vosne-Romanée __
Grilled Angel Prawn. Garlic Chive Sauce
Domaine Bruno Clair
__ 2014 Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru ‘Clos du Fonteny’ __
Lamb Carpaccio. Scallion. Sakura Ebi
Domaine Comte Armand
__ 2011 Pommard 1er Cru ‘Clos de Epeneaux’ __
Pigeon. Morel Truffle Sauce
Brie. Wild Tualang Honey. Brioche
Limited seating available, so don’t miss your chance!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.