Latte Art Training at Malaysia Barista in July
Founded by Senior Barista & Coffee Specialist Stephen Yong, Malaysia Barista Training presents to you a Class dedicated specifically to Coffee Latte Art, a great training for those already in the business and looking for edge!
A specially dedicated course for those looking to advance in the Coffee Business, impress your customers or friends by making your coffee art look professional! Take this opportunity to use coffee as your canvas to show off your artsy skills!
This is an advanced course, supervised by a senior barista who will personally instruct the students of the following:
- Basics on how to draw any latte art on your own
- Demonstrations on proper methods to do latte art
- Training to do Pour Art via different styles e.g. pouring, rosetta
The goal of this course is to teach you the basics and how you can draw anything on your own![vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/HFO9g6-FFzc”]Malaysia Barista is the authorised importer and distributor for industrial and commercial coffee machines for multiple cafes, coffee beans and barista tools. All directly imported from Italy.
The training academy has appeared in many media outlets including NST, The Star, BFM, Hitz.FM, TV2, TV3, Bernama, TimeOut and hold multiple accolades within the coffee industry.
Don’t miss this opportunity and lock down your seats today, as there is limited seating available![vc_gallery type=”flexslider_slide” interval=”3″ images=”6790,6788,6787″ onclick=””]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.