Learn to Cook Authentic Malay Dishes with LaZat Cooking on 10 August
Come and learn to cook with us in a Malay Kampung/Village environment hidden in a village which is close to KL City Centre!
We will start off the day with a local breakfast, followed by a local market tour. We will then head back to our kampung house and do a tour of the tropical edible garden. The students will be shown the ingredients that will be used for the cooking class and they might even get to harvest the crops too, depending on the availability of the vegetables & herbs as some of the herbs & vegetables are seasonal.
We will then proceed with the cooking class where there will be several hands on dishes and a demo dish as well. After the class, the students will get to eat the yummylicious local Malaysian dishes prepared by themselves for lunch.[vc_single_image image=”10138″ img_size=”medium”][vc_text_separator title=”What You Will Learn”]
[vc_single_image image=”10091″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”9151,9150,10089″]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.