Learn To Cook Nyonya Cuisine by Kim’s Kitchen Culinary Studio
Keen to learn how to cook authentic, delicious Nyonya cuisines? Join Chef Kim at her upcoming cooking class, this time diving deep into Nyonya Peranakan dishes.
The masterful Chef Kim is back once again, this time to share with you her Nyonya Peranakan heritage on how to set a grazing table and cook delectable Nyonya cuisines!
Chef Kim has more than 20 years of experience running multiple restaurants and consulting for start-up cafes. She is of Nyonya origin and specializes in multiple cuisines including Western, Nyonya, Chinese and Mediterranean. She skillfully conducts her classes with professionalism, enthusiasm and patience as she takes time to understand her audience and ensure they are able to put into practice the skills taught.[vc_single_image image=”8000″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Dishes You Will Learn”]
Lemongrass Fried Chicken
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and book a seat for the class today![vc_single_image image=”7999″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.