Learn to Cook Rendang & Sayur Lodeh for Hari Raya with Lazat Cooking on 26 May
Learn to cook authentic Rendang & Sayur Lodeh Lontong from Ana at LaZat Cooking.
Hari Raya is just around the corner. Rendang and Lontong is a must for Raya, so why don’t you come and learn how to prepare and cook these special festive dishes to impress your family and friends?
Ana and her Team will be delighted to show step by step all the important technique and method to make your Rendang and Lontong which will be a top hit among your loved ones….[vc_single_image image=”9149″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”What You Will Get”]
Hands-on Cooking for Rendang
Demo on Lontong & Sambal Kacang
Small group (min of 2 and maximum of 8)
1 Packet LaZat’s Ready-Made Rendang Paste and Sambal Paste worth RM 50
The Menu Will Be:
Sayur Lodeh Lontong
On the check-out page select your preferred time for this Hands-On Cooking Class!
LaZat Cooking is also holding the same class on 2 June, tickets can be purchased through the following link:
https://diineout.com/event/learn-to-cook-rendang-sayur-lodeh-for-hari-raya-with-lazat-cooking-on-2-june/[vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”9148,9150,9151″]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.