Learning Through Tasting at The Saké Place
Learn about the flavour nuances between different sakes in this tasting session with Master Sake Sommelier Danny Leong.
During the evening, you’ll taste three types of sakes from Shibata Brewery in the Aichi Prefecture, where they use a combination of heritage and modern day brewing methods to create sakes with distinct aromas and flavours. 2 of the Shibata’s Sakés will be paired with our local Malaysian favourite dishes, Nasi Lemak & Satay!
Enjoy the evening eating and sipping, as well as get the not-to-be-missed opportunity to meet and talk to Ms Michie Shibata from Shibata Brewery. [vc_single_image image=”111864″ alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”111865″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.