Light Their Paths Society of the Blind in Malaysia Charity Dinner
This charity dinner is held for the purpose of raising funds to finance all activities to be implemented by SBM in the future. Restricted funding prevents us from responding to the arising issues concerning the visual impaired community.
To establish an Endowment Fund for the society of the blind in Malaysia as a long-term financial source to carry out all activities involving visually impaired persons;
To create awareness among the public on the plight of the visually impaired persons;
To promote social integration as well as helping people with visual impairment to deal with discrimination and prejudice in all aspects.[vc_separator]
HOST OF THE NIGHT AND PERFORMANCE BY MR.FONG MUNTOH AKA MONTI
Among the luminaries he had entertained were the late agung from Kedah, Sultan of Pahang, Prime Minister, Ministers and dignitaries from all over the world.
FINANCIAL PLANNING WORKSHOP – “BUILDING YOUR FINANCIAL FORTRESS”
From 3pm to 6pm, Mr. Rajen Devadason, CFP is a licensed financial planner who is interviewed regularly on Malaysia’s BFM Radio and in other media. He has written or co-written 10 books and currently writes the weekly financial planning column for the ‘New Sunday Times’. Rajen wrote his first book, ‘Your A-Z Guide to the Stock Market’. in 1997. He then co-authored ‘Financial Freedom – Your Guide to Lifetime Financial Planning’ in 1998 with Edmond Cheah, Wong Boon Choy and Alex Sito, all then with KL Mutual. That book and its 2000 sequel ‘Financial Freedom 2 – Through Malaysian Equities and Unit Trusts’ raised more than RM800.000 for numerous Malaysia charities.
Chinese 8-Course Set Dinner will be served at 6.30pm-8pm.
Show your support and lock down your seats today! Upon check-out book a table for 10pax at RM3500!
[vc_single_image image=”9654″ alignment=”center”]The Society of the Blind in Malaysia (SBM) is a non-religious, non-political, national voluntary organization of visually impaired persons of all races and from all walks of life resident in Malaysia dedicated to the task of securing equal rights and opportunities for blind in this country by working collectively and fraternally for the socio-economic advancement of blind, with the view of enabling them to become responsible, useful and productive citizens.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.