Low GI Cuisine Cooking Class by Cook4U
Are you a Poke Salmon Bowl lover? Or you can’t do without a healthy mix of quinoa bowl as breakfast every morning? You don’t have to buy them outside; Cook4U Private Kitchen will teach you how to make them in the comfort of your home![vc_single_image image=”10117″ alignment=”center”]This 13 July, Cook4U presents their ultimate cooking class on how to curate your very own Low GI (Glycemic) Diet created based on academic and clinical basis medical research.
Such research indicates that implementing the Low GI diet not only reduces weight, improves health, lowers blood sugar, reduces cardiovascular disease, promotes metabolism, balances emotions, and helps learning and memory.[vc_text_separator title=”Dishes You Will Learn”]
Healthy Mix Quinoa
Poke Salmon Workout Bowl
[vc_single_image image=”10118″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.