Luretta Wine Dinner at ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery
Embark on a scintillating journey of the senses as ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery presents the Luretta Wine Dinner this Nov 2.
Partake in a carefully-crafted menu by Executive Chef Tyson Gee, featuring the best techniques and culinary styles of Italian cuisine, along with local ingredients such as highland rice from Sarawak’s Bario region.
Each course is tailored to perfectly complement Luretta’s premium selections, including the Principessa sparkling wine, or the balanced yet lively Gutturnio Superiore.
Roasted Figs, Whipped Ricotta, Tualang Honey, Hazelnut
Heirloom Tomato, Stracciatella, Wild Mountain Pepper, Smoked Tomato Vinaigrette
Highland Bario Rice Risotto, Pecorino, Golden Snapper, Roasted Chili Oil, Bronze Fennel
Luretta “GUTTURNIO SUPERIORE”
Black Angus Sirloin, Salsa Verde, Pickled Onion, Bitter Herbs
Luretta “CABERNET SAUVIGNON CV”
70% Single Origin Dark Chocolate Bar, Whipped Mascarpone, Espresso Ice Cream
Luretta “MALVASIA DOLCE CV”
Founded in 1988, Luretta’s wines have gained prestige at home in Italy and throughout the world.
[vc_single_image image=”114652″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.