Luretta Wine Dinner at Nerovivo
Get ready for an evening of splendour with a 4 Course Tasting Menu carefully prepared by Chef Claudio paired with a Selection of Premium Luretta Wines at Nerovivo.
Lucio Salamini inherited his family business and works with unrelenting commitment to preserve the quality of Luretta’s products. With over 50 hectares of vineyards, Luretta confirms its reputation as a first-class wine maker with a complete range of wines of unmistakable character.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu” style=”double” border_width=”2″]
Assorted Cold Cuts & Cheese
Gutturnio – Barbera, Bonarda
Risotto with Capsicum Sauce and Lamb Sausage
Selin – Chardonnay
Sirloin Steak with Gorgonzola Sauce, Gratin Fennel and Fried Garlic
Achab – Pinot Noir
Torta Della Nonna
[vc_separator style=”double” border_width=”2″]Lock in your seats now and meet Lucio in person!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.