Maison De Grand Esprit Wine Dinner at Graze Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Come and discover the next generation of French Wines at Maison De Grand Esprit Wine Tasting in Kuala Lumpur, organised by Graze Modern European Brasserie!
This esteemed dinner will feature a 4-course set menu with four wines from Maison De Grand Esprit from France. Ms. Kate Rowe, the Treasury Wine Estates Ambassador will be the speaker during the event.
Kate Rowe, a fluent French and German speaker has moved to Singapore with 11 years in hospitality and wine industry. She has held a variety of dynamic roles across the UK and Europe, gaining restaurant experience in Paris and Berlin before successfully opening and managing a series of restaurants in UK. It was during these years in the trade that her passion and enthusiasm for wine evolved, culminating in studying WSET Diploma and working for Averys Wine Merchants – one of the UK’s oldest and most established wine merchants in a senior management role.
Kate has spent time in California, France and Spain exploring the wine trade in these key regions and it’s Kate’s keen commercial awareness and unbounding passion for wine makes her a perfect addition to the TWE family.[vc_single_image image=”5620″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Smoked Mozzarella, Heirloom Tomato, Dressed Frisse, Aged Balsamic
L’Être Magique Côtes De Provence Rosé 2016
Foie Gras Ravioli, Shaved Truffle, Affilla Cress
La Magique Châteauneuf-Du-Pape 2015
Grilled Australian Tenderloin
Sautéed Young Vegetables, Fondant Potato, Mushroom Cream
L’Être Magique Bordeaux Rouge 2016
La Mysteriale Lussac, St. Emilion 2015
Marinated Berries, Lemon Sorbet, Mint Gel
[vc_separator]Buy your ticket today as there is limited seating available!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.