Makan Kitchen: National Day Hi Tea Buffet at DoubleTree Hilton JB
Celebrate Malaysia’s National Day at Makan Kitchen and enjoy a delightful spread of local favourites at the Hi-Tea Buffet.
Children will get to have lots of fun with activities like a colouring contest and mini buffet session. If you would like to pick up new cooking chops, you can also learn how to make famous Gulai Ikan Utara dish in our cooking class. Chef Ayub will be on hand to teach!
Chef Ayub has 14 years of experience in cooking industry. Gulai Ikan Utara which he will cook on the National Day is a special recipe which he was taught when he was working in Penang. Chef Ayub was one of the finalists in Culinaire FHM (Food & Hotel Malaysia) in 2009, 2011, 2013. [vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
ANEKA KERABU ULAM-ULAMAN
LIVE ACTION SALAD
LIVE ACTION COUNTER
Goreng – Goreng Station (Pastry) | Kids Corners (IRD) | From The Bakers Oven (BAKER) | Make Your Own Burrito (Cold Kitchen) | Do Your Shawarma (| Live Cooking Session with Chef (MALAY)
Grill Station | Noodles Counters
Nasi Minyak | Nasi Putih | Dalcha Sayuran | Daging Kurma Berkentang | Ayam Goreng Berempah | Lamb Stew, Carrot, Potato, Celery | Grill Chicken, Jus, Roasted Potato | Baked Fish, Lemon Butter Sauce
Assorted Naan and Tandoori
Fish Tikka | Kheema Mutter (minced lamb with green peas) | Aloo Gobi Tama Tar (potato in tomato gravy) | Dhall Pancharatna | Mee Goreng Mamak | Naan Bread
Wild Mushroom and Vegetables on Ice Selection
From the Boiler… Broth and Stocks
From the Dim Sum Steamers
ROASTED CHICKEN AND CHICKEN WINGS
LIVE ACTION COUNTER
Kimchi-Bokkeum-Bap | Carrot Cake | Teppanyaki
Fried Rice with Salted Fish, Mushroom and Dried Shrimp
Braised Loh Chicken with Taukan
Wok Fry Prawn with Seafood Sauce
Braised Broccoli with Assorted Mushroom
Fried Yellow Noodle with Seafood and Vegetables
Plain Congee with Condiments
Chocolate Devil Cake | Floting Island | Chocolate Pear Tart | Yam Swiss Roll | Banoffe Pie | Fruits Tartlet | Chocolate Brownies | Marble Cheese Cake | Aneka Kuih-Muih Melayu
From The Glass
Ice Cream Counter
Fresh Fruit Counter
Kids (6-12 years old) eat at a 50% Discount. Simply select the number of kids, you wish to bring along on the Check-Out page.
Get your tickets today!
[vc_single_image image=”108570″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.