Makan Puas Puas Weekend Hi Tea at Makan Kitchen Hilton KL
Indulge in an authentic Malaysian dining experience at the award winning restaurant, Makan Kitchen in the DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
Live interactive show kitchens reveal the enormous diversity of Malaysian cuisine and you will experience the journey from the raw ingredients to the pan and plate.
Adult pricing is at a 20% off, specially for DiineOut Customers! (nsp RM91).
Makan Kitchen at Doubletree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur has several cooking stations that feature iconic specialities from Malaysian, Peranakan, Chinese, Malay, Iban and Kristang and Indian cuisines, giving a true flavor of the area’s local cuisine.
Cold Salad and Appetizers with Condiments & Dips
Seafood on Ice Upon Request
Caesar Salad Station
Bakar Bakar Charcoal Corner with Selection of Sauces
Soup | Main Dishes
Tandoori Counter | Hot Dishes Counter | On the Ice Chest
Action Counter | On the Heating Lamp | Steamer Counter | Hot Dishes Counter
Action | Action Dessert Counter | Hot Dessert | Chiller Display Counters | Fruit Counter
Enjoy this Hi Tea together with your loved ones every Saturday in July! Every paying adult can bring along 1 Child for FREE! Additional children at RM45.50nett per child (6-12 years old).
Makan Kitchen, DoubleTree Hilton Kuala Lumpur
The Intermark, Level 1,
Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.