Making ''Dorayaki'' Workshop With Tea Press
Have you ever heard of the Japanese Dessert called “Dorayaki”?
Learn all about it on 29 September as Tea Press, The Japanese Tea Roasters are conducting a workshop where you will experience hands-on how to make this very famous Japanese dessert! And to top it off, they will also demonstrate Japanese Tea Brewing for you!
At the end of the 2-hour workshop, you will be able to make your own Dorayaki!![vc_single_image image=”3840″ alignment=”center”]There are still a few seats left of 29 September, buy your ticket today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.