Malam Warisan Melayu at The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur
As Malaysians gather with friends and families to celebrate togetherness, The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur transforms The Astor Room into a glorious venue commemorating modern-Malaysian heritage during this special month of Ramadan from 10 May to 2 June 2019.
This year we will travel through the states of Malaysia featuring dishes like “Mambau” Smoked Lamb with Fresh Turmeric, Bird’s Eye Chili and Fresh Coconut Milk, “Sri Menanti” Chicken Kalio, “Melaka” Spicy and Sour Red Mullet, “Batu Pahat” Basmati Moghul Gam Biryani and many more.[vc_text_separator title=”Buffet Menu”]
Air Flown Dates from Around the World
Variety of Dates such as Ajwa, Safawi, Rotab and much more
With assorted local pickle and crackers
Seafood on Ice
Selection of local seafood
Create your own Sandwiches
Selection of local & western gourmet ingredients
Including a Lavish Bread Station with French Butter
Live Cooking & Carving Station
Slow-Roasted Grass-Fed Australian Spring Lamb marinated with Malay Spice
served with Assorted Pickle, Mint Sauce, Mustard Black Pepper Sauce & Roasted Coconut Tamarind Sauce
European Speciality Dishes
Including a homemade pasta of the day with a variety of sauces
Barakat & Syukur Signature Dishes
Delectable Local and French Desserts
Homemade Ice Cream and Sorbet
An Array of the Best Fresh Mango Fruits
[vc_separator]Upon check-out select your preferred date to celebrate at The Astor Room, The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur![vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”7935,7957,7958,7959″]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.