Malaysia Week Collaboration Dinner
The first collaboration dinner at Kikubari with Malaysian Master Chef Nik Michael Imran and Kikubari’s very own Chef de Cuisine Jun Wong!
A homage to Malaysian flavours, the menu is filled with the delightful tastes of Malaysian cuisine; prepared through modern techniques using exquisite ingredients.
Masaba Keropok Lekor
Tonkatsu Lekor Dip
Whole Fried Kunyit Ayu
Uni Roti Bakar
Optional Add-On: Hikoichi, Junmai
Shungiku Edamame Ulam. Kuromitsu Coconut Peanut Kuah
Optional Add-On: Tatenokawa, Junmai Daiginjo “Seiryu”
Momoya Seaweed “MSG” Maggi Goreng
Optional Add-On: Kotsuzumi, Junmai Daiginjo “Tohka”
Wagyu Tamago Ramli Burger “Special”
Optional Add-On: Daishichi, Kimoto Junmai
Kikubari Style “Hainan” Truffle Chicken Rice
Optional Add-On: KID, Junmai Ginjo
Gula Malacca Shiratama. Caramelised Banana. Taro Ice Cream
Optional Add-On: Benichu Ume-shu 20
Milo “Kaw Kaw” Crème Brûlée
Optional Add-On: Benichu Ume-shu 19
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.