Malaysiaku: A Reimagined Malay Heritage Dinner at The St. Regis
Crystal Presents “Malaysiaku: A Reimagined Malay Heritage Menu”
Go on a 6-course culinary journey through Malaysia’s 14 states at Crystal, the rooftop restaurant at The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur.
“Malaysiaku: A Reimagined Malay Heritage Menu” is a reinvention of classic Malaysian recipes that commemorate the country’s gastronomic ingredients, flavours and legacy. Relish the flavours of all 14 states in this degustation to celebrate Merdeka, Malaysia Day and Visit Malaysia 2020.
[vc_separator][vc_single_image image=”111462″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_separator][vc_single_image image=”107989″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
By Chef Norazizi Bin Taslim, Chef Mohd Ridzwan bin Mohamed Rasit & Chef Azizul Bistaman
Curated by Carmen Chua
[vc_separator][vc_single_image image=”111463″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Get your seat at the table today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.