Malaysiaku: A Reimagined Malay Heritage Menu at The St. Regis
Crystal Presents “Malaysiaku: A Reimagined Malay Heritage Menu”
Crystal, The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur’s rooftop restaurant, celebrates Merdeka, Malaysia Day and Visit Malaysia 2020 with “Malaysiaku: A Reimagined Malay Heritage Menu”. This exclusive 6-course culinary journey through all 14 states of Malaysia is an extension of our popular “Warisan Melayu” dinner. Complementing Crystal’s a la carte menu which features reinvented classic Malaysian recipes, the “Malaysiaku” degustation commemorates the country’s gastronomic ingredients, flavours and legacy.[vc_separator]
A journey through all 14 states of Malaysia exploring our nation’s gastronomic ingredients, flavours and legacy.
By Chef Norazizi Bin Taslim, Chef Mohd Ridzwan bin Mohamed Rasit & Chef Azizul Bistaman
Curated by Carmen Chua
[vc_single_image image=”107989″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_separator][vc_single_image image=”107990″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_separator]
Get your seat at the table today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.