Manja Holi Fest 2020
Manja Holi Fest 2020, where Food inspires Art…literally!
Enjoy a signature Manja event, featuring a specially curated menu by culinary innovator Navin Karu.
Kick off with a Malaysian Made Mint Teaser cocktail and canapés, before you dig into exquisite dishes featuring both local and overseas ingredients.
Savour your meal as the main show proceeds, with art direction and mentoring by talented local artist and Manja friend Malar Sinnadurai.
6:30pm: Arrival for Cocktails & Canapes @ Hick’s Street Bar
7pm: Welcome to the Event Space @ Bar Dining & Menu Description with Chef Yuvan
7:10pm: Presentation by Ms. Malar Sinnadurai
7:40pm: Main Event Begins and Dinner is Served
9:40pm: Art Presentation by Guests
[vc_single_image image=”122714″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_separator border_width=”2″]
Malaysian Made Mint Teaser
Borneo Coconut Tartare
Crab Bunga Cake
Hand Picked Flower Crab Meat Folded Through With Garlic Aioli, Silky Guacamole Accompanied With Smoked Cod Liver Raisin Mousse, Drizzled With Aged Balsamic & Tomato Confit
Canton Barbecue Chicken
Barbecued Organic Boneless Chicken Thigh In A Marinade Of Honeyed Five Spice With Fermented Soybean Paste In A Brioche Bun With Chili Pickled Cucumber
Bayam & Mushroom (V)
Organically Sourced Spinach Sauteed In Turmeric Cream, Topped With Hickory Smoked Chili Mushrooms, Layered With Dry Roasted Garlic Dust, Fennel & Cumin
Smoked Fish & Herbed Rice (GF)
Coconut Tamarind Dressing Drizzled Over Smoked Salmon, Sashimi Grade Yellowfish Tuna & Manja Cured Unagi On Calrose Local Herb Rice With Roasted Mushrooms, A Dry Chili Prawn Infusion And Wasabi Caviar
Kaya Cheesecake & Mango Dragon Fruit
Organic Local Cream Cheesecake Topped With Manja’s Housemade Kaya, Served With Milk Candy, Dragon Fruit & Local Botanicals, Mango Chutney & A Dragon Fruit Reduction
So come! Join Manja this March 8 for an intimate celebration of colour, art and great food with a Manja twist.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.