Mastering Wine Language Workshop in Penang
Wine has evolved from a beverage into a social, networking and communication tool. Successful application of wine knowledge and skills, will improve the overall dining experience of your guests and most importantly increase your bottom line.
This program will be conducted via interactive multimedia presentation, small group tasting and a question and answer session.
Businessman are keen to use wine, as their new social and networking tools. Wine is one of the most interesting assets where top CEOs and Billionaire talk about and be part of their prized collections beside properties, precious metals and art.
By the end of this program, participants should be able to:
1. Understand The 5 -fundamental that lead to quality of wine
2. Understand The winemaking process
3. Use The 3S wine tasting method to access wine quality
4. Differentiate between new and old world wine
6. Apply The LMF method to perform wine and food matching[vc_single_image image=”5724″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”The Trainer”]Chris Low holds a Diploma of Hospitality Management. Advance wine education from the Wine and Spirits Education Trust, United Kingdom. He is also recently received his certification as Certified Hospitality Trainer from American Hotel & Lodging Education Institute (AHLEI). He also received his title as Commandeur D’Honneur de L’Odre du Bontemps, from Bordeaux, France. And serves as the Chancellor for the Jurade de Saint-Emilion for Malaysia since 2018. Chris conducts wine tours to Bordeaux, France yearly in May and September. And his followers are usually decision makers and owners of top companies in Malaysia.
RM300 per person inclusive of 2 hours wine workshop, sampling of up to 4 wines and the workshop will end up with a casual dinner.
Come and master wine language at this special workshop in Penang!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.