Mezze presents an evening with GlenDronach
Join us for an evening with GlenDronach and their Global Brand Ambassador, Stewart Buchanan at Mezze, on the 9th of October. Renowned for its colourful history, the GlenDronach is rumoured to have inadvertently established its popularity after the founder James Allardice gave a substantial amount to working girls in 1840s Edinburgh. Recently, The GlenDronach specially commissioned a limited Speyside single malt that was personally selected by acclaimed film director Matthew Vaughn to mark the release of his film Kingsman: The Golden Circle.
Mezze’s philosophy is simple, they have a passion for pure flavours, top-notch ingredients and for creating a convivial atmosphere that is comfortable, approachable; a haven for people who simply love food. Housed in a charming, refurbished 2-storey building that boasts raw and rustic charm and be greeted by friendly staff that have been with Mezze since they opened. The Mezze experience is about more than just food, their goal is that guests feel special, comfortable and well taken care of![vc_single_image image=”4122″ alignment=”center”]The evening will start with a guided tasting of GlenDronach’s core range, followed by a five course dinner carefully prepared for you by Mezze and served with 4 unique whiskies from GlenDronach Batch #16 Single Cask.
The Batch 16 cask selection showcases facets of The GlenDronach house style; robust, elegant, fruity and full-bodied. All casks from Batch 16 have been bottled at cask strength, non chill filtered and at natural colour. They all express The GlenDronach’s persistent dedication to the time-honoured methods and traditions since 1826, a time when sherry and port casks were first imported and used to mature single malt.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Prawn wrapped with Kataifi & Spicy Chipotle Sauce
GlenDronach Single Cask 1995 Cask #3311 Aged 22 Years
Chicken stuffed with Pork Bacon
Grilled Rib Eye with Celeriac Mashed & Whisky Sauce
GlenDronach Single Cask 1993 Cask #55 Aged 24 Years
[vc_single_image image=”4124″ alignment=”center”]
Mezze Cheese Platter
GlenDronach Single Cask 1992 Cask #127 Aged 25 Years
GlenDronach Single Cask 1990 Cask #7902 Aged 27 Years
Get your ticket today for this very special evening as seats are limited!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.